1. Install ArtifactDeployer plugin to jenkins
2. Install Email-ext to jenkins
3. Configure Email-ext in the "Configurate System" of "Manage Jenkins" and "Configure" of the project "HelloWorld"
4. Add "7za a -tzip deploy.zip "%WORKSPACE%\HelloWorld\
HelloWorld\bin\Debug\*.*"" as a new "Execute Windows batch Command" in the build section of the project's "Configure"
5. Add "deploy.zip" in the files to archive as a new "Archive the artifact" post-build action in the project's "Configure"
6. Add "deploy.zip" in the attachment of the editable email notification as post-build action the project's "Configure"
7. Add send trigger for success in the editable email notification (in advanced)
If you set the smtp sever to something such as stmp.gmail.com, the email may be blocked, withe following messages in the build console output:
Error sending to the following VALID addresses: ---@----.com
SendFailedException message: 552-5.7.0 This message was blocked because its content presents a potential
This can be due to the zip attachment is not allow by that stmp settings.